Welcome to the online portal for ANZMOSS and ANZGOSA 2020 Call for paper submissions
To submit your abstract, please click on the above link and create a profile which will allow you to begin the process.
We welcome submissions from ANZGOSA and ANZMOSS surgical and integrated health.
Please submit your proposal under one of the following six categories:
- Complications of Bariatric Surgery
- Outcomes from Bariatric Surgery
- Techniques of Bariatric Surgery
- Basic science relating to obesity metabolic health
- Integrated Health
Awards will be presented during the Welcome Reception:
- ANZGOSA Best Paper Award
- ANZGOSA e-Poster Award
- Jamieson Best Paper Award, Integrated Health
- Jamieson Best Paper Award, Surgical
- ANZMOSS Best E-poster Award, Integrated Health and Surgical (Fellow or Trainee)
- Early Career Researcher - Surgical and Non-surgical
- People’s Choice Award
Submission will be accepted for the following presentation types:
Oral presentations report on original and significant work in research, development, applications or case studies in obesity surgery. Submissions will be evaluated on the basis of their significance, originality, and clarity of writing.
The time allowed for each presentation will be 8 minutes (pre recorded).
e-poster presentations must present reports of significant work in research, development, applications or case studies in obesity surgery.
The time allowed for each presentation will be 3 minutes (pre recorded).
Video presentations must demonstrate significant work in areas in research, development, applications or case studies in obesity surgery.
The time allowed for each presentation will be 8 minutes (pre recorded)
Abstract submission information
Submissions should be no longer than 300 words (excluding title and other contact details).
Further details will be provided to accepted presenters.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts submitted must be original work.
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract.
- All presenters of accepted submissions are expected to register and pay to access the Conference.
- The acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of registration for the ANZMOSS-ANZGOSA 2020 Virtual Conference, nor any other costs associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any costs associated the conference.
- All abstracts are reviewed by members of the Conference Scientific Program Committee. The Committee’s decision is final.
- By submitting your abstract, you agree to have your abstract (if accepted) published on the website.
- References are not required. If you wish to include them, they must be included in the body of your text and included in the 300 word count.
- Special symbols and formatting are to be used sparingly. Once your submission is complete, please read your abstract in full to ensure the symbols are displayed correctly.
- Proposed studies/presentations should be significantly advanced or completed at the time of abstract submission.
Submissions will close Thursday 20 August 2020 (Close of business)
, with submitting authors notified via email early September 2020.
For any questions, please contact The ANZMOSS 2020 TeamThink Business Events
Unit 17 / 3 Westside Avenue
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207P:
+61 3 9417 1350E: email@example.com